Practice. Study. Teach.
Hot Yoga Ocean Ave is a registered Yoga Alliance Teacher Training facility. Here, we are licensed to certify at the 200hr, 300hr, and 500hr levels. Our mission is to provide a space for practitioners and prospective teachers to expand their knowledge and experience of yoga. As a teacher trainee in any of our programs, you can expect a holistic and practical immersion into the realm of yoga science. By combining Eastern and Western sciences with traditional yoga history and philosophy, we provide a well-rounded and multi-faceted education that will equip graduates to share and teach the yoga. Each program involves physical practice of yoga postures, designed to challenge trainees to achieve growth in their own body and mind, as preparation to begin inspiring that in others. Our Teacher Training affords trainees the opportunity to teach public classes under the guidance of a senior teacher, building confidence and competence in a safe environment. Each program also prepares trainees for the professional aspects of yoga with lectures on ethics and yoga business. Be it your intention to deepen your understanding of yoga as a practice, to share yoga as a teacher, or to open your own studio, our Teacher Training programs will ensure you are best prepared for wherever the yoga takes you. Namaste.
SUMMER 2017 200HR HOT FOUNDATIONS TEACHER TRAINING
Dates: July 21st – Oct 20th 2017
Times: Fridays: 6-9pm
Cost: Tuition $ 2500 + $50 Manual & Certification
($500 deposit required to secure your space in the program. This deposit is due at the time of application. Additional books & apps not included in training cost)
AREAS OF STUDY
- Hot Foundations – Sequence and Postures
- Applied Anatomy
- Verbal and Physical Adjustments
- Teaching Methodology
- Meditation Techniques
- Yoga Lifestyle
- Kriyas and Self-Care
Submit your application for our Fall 2017 Teacher Training here . All applications are due by August 1 2017 and are required for consideration. Space is limited, don’t wait until the last minute. If you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 225 – 5182.
* Complete application form online. Await response of acceptance into the program.
* Submit deposit payment by (date TBD) in cash (in person at studio), check payable to Hot Yoga Ocean Ave LLC. (in person at studio or via mail – 1637 Ocean Ave, S.F. CA 94112), or by credit card (online here).
* Submit remaining balance payment in full for training by August 11th in cash (in person at studio), check payable to Hot Yoga Ocean Ave LLC. (in person at studio or via mail – 1637 Ocean Ave, S.F. CA 94112), or by credit card (online here)
* Applicants who have been accepted into the program will be notified by e-mail within 10 days of receipt of application.
* All accepted applicants must confirm their registration via email to email@example.com. Subject Line: Teacher Trainee Confirmation
* If applicant fails to confirm their spot may be offered to another applicant.
Upon payment of your deposit, you agree to the following cancellation terms:
* All cancellation requests must be received via written request to Hot Yoga Ocean Ave, 1637 Ocean Ave, S.F. CA 94112.
* Cancellation Fees are as follows:
– On or before August 1st: $250
– On or before August 11th: $500
– On or after August 19th: No Refund