Practice. Study. Teach.
Hot Yoga Ocean Ave is a registered Yoga Alliance Teacher Training facility. Here, we are licensed to certify at the 200hr, 300hr, and 500hr levels. Our mission is to provide a space for practitioners and prospective teachers to expand their knowledge and experience of yoga. As a teacher trainee in any of our programs, you can expect a holistic and practical immersion into the realm of yoga science. By combining Eastern and Western sciences with traditional yoga history and philosophy, we provide a well-rounded and multi-faceted education that will equip graduates to share and teach the yoga. Each program involves physical practice of yoga postures, designed to challenge trainees to achieve growth in their own body and mind, as preparation to begin inspiring that in others. Our Teacher Training affords trainees the opportunity to teach public classes under the guidance of a senior teacher, building confidence and competence in a safe environment. Each program also prepares trainees for the professional aspects of yoga with lectures on ethics and yoga business. Be it your intention to deepen your understanding of yoga as a practice, to share yoga as a teacher, or to open your own studio, our Teacher Training programs will ensure you are best prepared for wherever the yoga takes you. Namaste.
FALL 2016 200HR HOT YOGA FOUNDATIONS TEACHER TRAINING
Dates: September 2 – November 13
Times: Fridays 8pm-10pm
Saturdays and Sundays 11am-8pm
Cost: $3000 regular pricing – apply by Sept 2nd 2016
Deposit of $500 due by Sept 2nd 2016
AREAS OF STUDY
- Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga History and Philosophy
- Alignment and Adjustments
- Kriya and Meditation Techniques
- Teaching Methodology
- Ethics of Yoga
- Business of Yoga
Submit your application for our Fall 2016 Teacher Training here . All applications are Due by July 1st 2016 and are required for consideration. Space is limited, don’t wait until the last minute. If you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 225 – 5182.
* Complete application form, read and sign agreement to terms document.
* Submit deposit payment by July 15th by cash, credit card (here) or check payable to Hot Yoga Ocean Ave LLC.
* Submit remaining balance payment in full for training by July 31st by cash, credit card (here) or check payable to Hot Yoga Ocean Ave LLC.
* Applicants who have been accepted into the program will be notified by e-mail within 10 days of receipt of application.
* All accepted applicants must confirm their registration via email to email@example.com. Subject Line: Teacher Trainee Confirmation
* If applicant fails to confirm their spot may be offered to another applicant.